GUM GUM

Seen it I guess

Great animation, as usual, but the I've seen that story been done quite a few times already. Quite unoriginal...

Still, great stuff. But please, make the story more original.

rtil responds:

wasn't aware it had been done before. i do not make cartoons because i've seen them been done 'quite a few times'.

Cartoon by Peda Cartoon by Peda

Very charming

Great work at trying to replicate the cartoons of the 30's. Appreciate the effort. Why not go the route of something like Triplets of Bellville and set your story during that era, with bright visuals, and nods to characters of that time?

Just wondering...

Rise of the MK: Part 1 Rise of the MK: Part 1

Begin the fallout

I cried during the funeral scene. Not for Mario's 'mentally challanged' death, but for the intellect of Newground patrons who gave this a five and ten. Infantile fart jokes, Titanic music, bombs in the butt - this is the best Newgrounds has to offer?

And this film is reaching 2 million views? Yes, we all love Mario, but this is getting ridiculous. There is nothing redeeming about this. 9.52 over 10 for fart jokes?

Drakojan Skies Aco (Full) Drakojan Skies Aco (Full)

Drakojan returns?

Well, I have to say this - but your work sorta inspired me to pursue making flashfilms for properties like Macross and Robotech. Isn't that odd? I saw this game posted earlier in one of your art accounts though but its okay.

I suppose your a Macross fan since I think there are plenty of nods (Is that blonde guy inspired from Roy Focker?) What's interesting is that I played your game and since it had no music, I just played a couple'a Macross MP3 I had lying in my harddrive, the game actually felt really cool - quite different than the Lord of the Rings soundtrack you used :) . Felt really retro.

The only beef I have really with the entire Drakojan series has been the way the characters are drawn... I mean, I don't know, but if you were going for the anime character look, it looks like you struggled a bit acquiring the style. But its okay - the mechanical designs more than make up for it.